We ensure that your home or business meets the ever changing necessary guidelines to ensure maximum safety and code compliance.
Plumbing Inspection & Code Corrections
Code violations are something that most homeowners don’t like to think about. Whether you’re remodeling or living in an older home that needs some updates, we can help. While you may not understand the reasoning for all the codes, there is a method to what seems like madness. Most codes are implemented for safety reasons and failure to follow them can lead to fines from the city as well as safety risks. Whether new work or old, we can fix any violations quickly and correctly. A few code violations include:
- Not enough space between toilets and finished walls
- Insufficient number of sewer clean-outs
- Improper drain pipe slope for preventing leaks and backflow
- Venting that doesn’t go directly outside
Contact our licensed and certified plumbers to learn more about our remodeling services or to schedule a service appointment.
Here at 24/7 Plumbing CO., LP we guarantee the best customer service on the market.
Why Choose 24/7 Plumbing Co., LP?
- Trusted by area homeowners
- Licensed Employees by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
- Quality Workmanship at fair prices
- Fully Insured